My Blog List

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Flourishes Blog Hop Day Four - He Is Risen

Today Flourishes Blog is showcasing cards made with the new "He Is Risen" stamp set.   I used the feathers from this set for my focal point.  I added hearts, a button and gold cording over the two colors of blue feathers. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Winter Birds stamp set,  with gold embossing powder.   I added a  corner and sequins to complete my card. 



My team mates have made cards from this stamp set, too.  I hope you will visit them and see what they have made, as well as the Flourishes Blog.

                                                                             
Toni
                                            



9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the feathers and the heart!! Gorgeous colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp set, and a beautiful card with such soft colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours used on these images..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card today Shirley! The thoughts of our dreams taking us to places we think are unattainable is a beautiful picture in my mind and the heart and feathers were the perfect symbols to use! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work with beautiful accenting.

    ReplyDelete